Charlie has over 25 years business experience in various fields, having worked in food service management, floral design, business development and management, marketing, and training. She has authored several business handbooks, developed, edited, and produced content for multiple newsletters, and writes poetry.
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat irons
- Hair curling - a guide
- Makeup for mature women
- Facial taping for wrinkles
- Acne products - how do they work?
- Weight loss products - do any really work?
- Vitamin supplements - your secret beauty product
- How to cleanse skin properly
- Newest trends in facelifts
- Cleaning hair without shampoo
- What to do about hair loss
- Nail fungus - causes and treatments
- Dealing with eyebrow hair loss
- Foam hair colors - do they work?
- Keep your eyelashes looking great
- Cosmeceuticals - where cosmetics and pharmaceuticals meet
- Body slimmers - a guide
- Review: Nice 'N Easy Foam Color
- Are permanent makeup tattoos safe?
- New trends in hair care products
- Hair loss in women
- Passing your daughter beauty secrets
- I cut my hair and I hate it. What do I do now?
- A guide to facial primers
- Choosing the right exercise program
- Eating plan - yes, diet - no!
- Better clothes for an instant beauty boost
- How to choose a home hair color
- Choosing the right colors in fashion and makeup
- Jeans styles - a guide
- Handbag basics – the different styles
- Review: Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color lipstick
- Cosmetics must-have products
- Diet plan review - achieving your weight loss goal
- Hair care - washing tips
- Fitness equipment for the home
- Aging skin - does anything really help?
- Makeup - less is more
- Beauty trends we could do without
- Review: Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- Stainless steel jewelry
- Affordable trends for the coming winter
- Different hair styling products and how they work
- What you need to know before you exercise
- Understanding sugar-free sweeteners
- Coloring your hair at home
- How to keep your hair color from fading
- Coloring your hair - do's and don'ts
- Fashion trends for Summer 2010
- Review: Olay Definity Color Recapture
- Novice make-up mistakes to avoid
- Jean lengths - the short and the long of it
- Skin care products that don't work
- Jean rise - one size doesn't fit all
- Review: Serious Skin Care's FirmA-Face
- Review: Dancing with the Stars - Cardio Dance
- Beauty blunders - the mistakes we all make
- Beauty trends for spring 2010
- Skin care products that actually work
- Different jean cuts - which one is right for you?
- Jewelry classics that never go out of style
- How to look fashionable on a tight budget
- Beauty through the ages - what comes next?
- Ten beauty products you can make at home
- How and why fashion trends return
- Fashion on a budget
- Review: InStyler Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener
- Fashion trends for Fall 2009
- Fruits and vegetables - nature's beauty products
- Making the most of your eye color
- Review: Dove Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner
- Beauty products at a price you can afford
- Fashion trends for summer 2009
- What makes a woman beautiful?
- Summer hair - keep it looking good on the beach
- Ten beauty tips using common household items
- What is true beauty?
- Staying beautiful when you can't afford cosmetics
- Environmental issues that are destroying your health and beauty
- Foods that improve your health and your beauty
- Beauty through the ages - the new millenium
- Review: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
- Cosmetic colors and trends for 2009
- Beauty through the ages - the sophistication and minimalism of the 80s
- Beauty blunders and how to avoid them
- Review: Samy Fat Hair 0 Calories Amplifying Hair Spray
- Review: Cover Girl and Olay Simply Ageless Foundation
- Tips to avoiding packing on those extra holiday pounds
- Tricks of the trade - Hollywood's beauty products
- Honey - the perfect natural beauty product
- When you can't buy something new for that holiday party
- Review: L’Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Mascara
- Beauty product gift ideas for Christmas
- Make-up mistakes and how to fix them quickly
- Tricks of the trade - how do celebrities always look perfect?
- When should beauty products be discarded?
- Jewelry trends for 2009
- Beauty through the ages - the funky Seventies
- Review: Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips
- Finding the perfect makeup brush
- Fragrance FAQ - what to buy and how to apply
- Find which lipstick color and type works best for you
- Beauty through the ages - the Wild Sixties
- Hair styling products - a guide
- Bad hair day FAQ
- Beauty through the ages - the Conservative Fifties
- Professional eyebrow shaping: waxing, threading, and electrolysis
- Review: Signature Club A's Nature’s Color Lift Capsules
- A guide to popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures
- Review: Serious Skin Care InstA-tox
- Workout guidelines for any woman, any age
- Ten fashion items that should be in every woman's closet
- Beauty through the ages - Hollywood's Golden Age
- Review: Almay Smart Shade Makeup
- Beauty through the ages - the Roaring Twenties
- The world's best fashion jewelry designers
- Beauty - who sets the standards?
- Finding the right foundation garment
- The latest trends in cosmetics
- Review: Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation Extreme
- Four lip liners compared
- Home-made skin care products
- Hair care products you can make in your own kitchen
- Review: Ojon hair care system
- Finding the right pair of jeans for you
- Beauty through the ages - the Victorians
- Beautiful clothes no matter your size
- Mineral makeup: what is it and why is it better for your skin?
- Microdermabrasion for beautiful skin
- Hair dyes - choosing the right hair color for you
- Beauty secrets of the celebrities we love
- Beauty through the ages - The Renaissance
- Skincare tips and tricks
- Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector
- Review: Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup
- Blondes, brunettes, and redheads: who really has more fun?
- Tattooing as body art
- A history of piercing
- Beauty through the ages - Ancient Egypt
- How hair replacement products helped me beat thinning hair
- Review: Revlon ColorStay Overtime LipColor
- Body Glows and Self-Tanners - what's the difference?
- The low-down on lip products
- Review: Rimmel Eye Magnifier Eye Opening Mascara
- Which mascara is best for you?
- Review: Revlon Pinch Me Sheer Gel Blush
- Blush tips and tricks
- Review: Neutrogena Skin Soothing Undereye Corrector
- How to choose an under-eye concealer
Doreen has had a passion for massage since she was 15 years old. She still has that passion, and offers massage, specialist facials and other beauty treatments in her home-based salon in Surrey. With any energy left over she will devour all the beauty pages of all the magazines she can lay her hands on!
- Top 10 secrets of 100% healthy people
- Slimming pills - the alternatives
- Getting a good night's sleep
- The joys of sun exposure
- Stress - the mind-body connection
- Alternative hayfever remedies
- Diet tips from Japan
- Eat less, live longer?
- Beating hayfever with supplements
- Surround yourself with beautiful, pure scents
- Ethical shopping - fashion with a heart
- Candles - a guide to wondrous waxes
- Organic, natural and botanical products
- Be safe in the sun
- The benefits of cold temperature treatments
- How to maintain a healthy weight
- Handy weight loss tips
- Fighting middle-age spread
- Resolutions for better health
- A guide to detoxification
- Aromatherapy for new mothers
- Aromatherapy during pregnancy
- Giving birth with aromatherapy
- Laser, light and heat hair removal methods
- The power of pomegranates
- Three square meals - but in what order?
- Cleansers and cleansing - a guide
- So, is chocolate good for you?
Maddy is a beauty therapist with C.I.B.T.A.C. and C.I.D.E.S.C.O diplomas from the prestigious Steiner Beauty school in London. She has been an on-board beauty therapist on world-wide cruise ships, a freelance beauty therapist in London and Sydney, a C.I.B.T.A.C. and C.I.D.E.S.C.O tutor at Steiner Beauty School, London, and in 2000 she returned to London from Australia to London to set up her own salon, the Comfort Zone.
Becca Teers is an Holistic & Beauty Therapist with over 12 years experience in the health & beauty field. She is the founder & owner of Therapy, a Beauty & Holistic Therapy Salon in East Dulwich, London.
Christine has a Master’s Degree in both Education and Psychology, and is currently a single stay-at-home mom. She has been a freelance writer for 5 years now, and is currently specializing her work in the health, beauty, and fashion industry. She says: "I love finding new products that WORK and my passion is passing this information on to my readers. There is no reason everyone shouldn’t look their personal best. Beauty is not a luxury, it’s your right!"
Jane is a qualified beauty therapist, and owner of the 'Tooty Beauty' salon in the West Midlands.
Jennifer Heath studied at the London College of Fashion and now works at online fashion retailer ASOS.
Dr. Marilynn Syrett graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, in 1998 and has since nurtured an ardent interest in skin care products. She has reviewed many skin care products from Obagi and iS Clinical line.
Ashley is a freelance writer from Ohio. She writes on hair styling, makeup, poker, fitness, and dieting.
Rebecca has qualifications in shiatsu and computer programming, and has a lifelong interest in spiritual development and consciousness integration. See her site: http://www.vitaminstohealth.com
Dr. Corwin has been practicing Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the Conejo Valley since 1977 and specializes in cosmetic surgery
Michelle Birch has been a qualified general nurse for the last 10 years and has applies those skills to making people feel cared for, beautiful and appreciated. Michelle Birch Beauty offers a friendly, relaxed and professional environment using products of the highest quality. Treatments range from spray tans, facials and waxing to aromatherapy, reflexology, Indian head massage and hot stone massage, and wonderful pamper treatments including her beautiful chocolate indulgence range. Michelle Birch Beauty also offers botox and dermal fillers with local GP Dr. Fayyaz Shariff.
Mickhael has been a licensed Cosmetologist for over 20 years, including ownership of quality salons across the U.S. for over 15 years. He has worked as a platform artist and educator for several haircare companies, and was awarded the prestigious Paul Mitchell Medal of Honor. Mickhael used these experiences in formulating & producing the Oasis Haircare line, as well as, the Fat Lip Makeup Company, which he promotes in his beauty products supply stores & online.
Carmen is a filmmaker who enjoys producing, writing and editing. She has a BA in Mass Media and a MFA in Film. Recently she has produced and edited a short documentary and is currently producing/directing independent films. She is also a short and feature screenwriter.
Sarah-Jane is a freelance Fashion and Beauty journalist and make-up artist. She has worked at The Daily Mail, Tatler and Closer.
Mike Brooks is the publisher and editor-in-chief for the health information site http://www.Ultimatehealthreport.com. Through his avid research, Mr. Brooks has come to the realization that being healthy is a choice and encompasses not only proper diet but also a fitness regimen that includes the mind, body and soul.
Ken Black is the owner of http://www.Skin-Care-Reviews.com
Elizabeth McNally is a Healthcare professional of more than 30 years.
Wesley Norris, CSCS Wes is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He has a degree in Exercise Science and over 10 years experience working in Sports Medicine and Exercise Programming settings. Wes teaches for a National Personal Training Certification organization and is a highly sought-after speaker and authored many published fitness articles.
Fawn Bales has studied and practiced alternative and herbal medicine for over 20 years. She has also studied aesthetic technology and cosmetology. She is the co-author of two natural beauty books and is a managing editor of Botanical Beauty Lab, a women's free resource for natural health and beauty information.
Barry A. S. Lycka is one of North America's foremost authorities on cosmetic, skin cancer, reconstructive and laser surgery of the skin. You can find out more at http://www.barrylyckamd.com and http://www.restoringyouthonline.com
Lisa Levy works and campaigns to promote healthy food options and warn people of the dangers of excessive salt, hydrogenated fats and calories in their diet. She is Development Manager for the Co-op supermarket's Healthy Options range, and has worked in association with CASH (Consensus Action on Salt and Health) to change British Government food policy.
As a business women and mom with children Donna understands the time pressures on women. Donna has taken the complexity out of looking good with some "busy women friendly" beauty tips and advice. Read more of Donna's articles at: Colours & Scents.
Jim McDonald is a creative writer and webmaster of http://www.tanning-beds.info, a great resource for choosing your next tanning bed. In depth information on indoor tanning lotions, tanning bed lamps, and used, wholesale, wolff, home tanning beds.
Accessing strong relationships with pearl farms in Asia, Australia, and French Polynesia, Pearl Jewelry Expert Amanda Raab has developed the ability to import the top 3% of each pearl harvest. By sourcing pearls straight from the pearl farms, Amanda cuts the middleman and brings incredible wholesale prices to you without sacrificing quality. To walk down the aisle adorned in pearls go to www.purepearls.com for the absolute, best pearls guaranteed!
Amanda Roberts is the founder of Bodykarm and has been established in South West London since November 2000. She practices various massage techniques, including Thai Yoga Massage, Indian Head Massage and Reflexology, and she runs workshops on these and other therapies and on spiritual development.
Ian is a freelance printed textiles designer, noted for his bold, colourful and eccentric styles, with influences from both South America and North Africa.
Abhishek has been practicing Homeopathy for the last few years. This led him to start the open-to-all forum of Homeopathy on MysticBoard, the best place to learn and discuss anything related to homeopathy, or to get advice from resident doctors.
Angela spent 20 years working in the City of London before turning her energies to complementary therapies. She now offers a range of treatments at various salons in London, including massage and detoxing, health testing, and has a keen interest in nutrition as the basis of good health. She is also an active sportswoman and an ex-body builder.
Gary is the owner of a weight loss website dedicated to helping overweight people lose weight. Get free tips and product reviews and a special review of top 3 weight loss pills: http://www.tiredofbeingoverweight.com
Michele works at the La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre in San Diego, California, where you can get more essential facts about the procedures performed during cosmetic surgery.
Gareth is a Personal Trainer at the Holmes Place gym chain
Kymberly Kelly M.S., L.Ac is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist practising in New York City, where she specializes in treating women's health issues.
Bonnie Jo Davis is a writer on assignment for Hair Care Down There, where you can buy the Bikini Shaving Solution kit, a 3-step pubic hair removal solution for women and men, an affordable alternative to Laser Hair Removal and a great gift for Valentine's Day, birthdays, Christmas and anniversaries.
Lynn is an expert beauty consultant and specializes in pure mineral cosmetics and skincare formulation. She is the owner of Beauty Bliss Cosmetics and a senior beauty adviser for Sheer Aqua - an upscale completely pure line that launches in China this year and in the US in 2010.
Jenny Decki is a professional freelance writer with Hair Products Pro a leading online retailed of Flat Irons.
Gilly is Senior Fashion Advisor at the Westminster Beauty Salon in London, UK, a private members beauty salon. She advises clients on fashion, wardrobe and clothing. Westminster also do photo shoots for clients in the salon, and are used as a location for fashion shoots.
Jessica is a journalism student, and beauty and fashion blogger.
Julia is a writer passionate about health, fitness & wedding planning. When she's not running her dog she can sometimes be found writing about Sono Bello, cooking and a myriad of other topics.
Holly Miller writes for Coupon Croc, where you can use Diesel discount codes to save on all the hottest accessories this season has to offer.
Jem is a freelance writer who concerns himself with the wellness/problem issues that surround ones oral hygiene. An expert in the field of cosmetic dentistry, you can follow him on Twitter: @writerjem
Louise is a fashion and beauty blogger from Manchester, UK.
Michaela specialises in writing articles regarding the topic of dental health, with a particular focus on smile makeover treatments and their impact on confidence.
Get our monthly newsletter!
Got something to say?
We are looking for authors! Submit an article.
Options for a stunning smile
Campaigners protest against Burberry's use of fur on the catwalk
Help your skin recover from exposure to sun and sea