Natural treatments for acne and sunburn
Natural tips for healthy skin
Though there are many scientific products that are available for the curing of diseases, there is nothing as best as getting healed using natural products. Nature has provided man many products that are useful for treating almost every possible trouble that the human body can face and the best thing with the natural bounty is that there are least ill consequences of using the natural items compared to the scientific ones. Here are a few natural tips for skin care that can help you ward off the skin related troubles and rise to a glowing and healthy skin.
Natural treatments for acne
- One of the effective natural treatments for acne is to apply a face mask that is made by boiling 1.5 liters of water with leaves of raspberry and strawberry for three to four minutes.
- Ripe tomatoes are also effective in the treatment of acne. Apply pureed tomato on the pimples or acne and wash off after an hour.
- Aloe vera is the plant which is used in most of the scientific treatments for acne and has proven to be an effective remedy for acne. You can make a paste and apply it on the pimples and wash it off after a few minutes.
- You can also apply a mixture of yogurt and fine oatmeal on the acne and leave it to dry before washing it off with tepid water.
- The juice extracted from the mint leaves is another efficacious remedy. You need to apply the juice on the acne before going to bed and leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight, make a paste of it and apply on the affected areas.
Natural treatments for tanning skin
Here are a few skin care tips to keep your skin healthy as you tan.
- When your skin is darkened after a day long outing in the sun, you can rub a slice of potato over the skin and wash it off after a few minutes. Raw potato juice can also be applied for lightening the skin.
- Cucumber is one of the best natural treatments for sunburnt skin. Peel the skin of the cucumber and make a juice of it, applying it on the skin directly. This can also be mixed with cool milk and applied to the skin. Rinse it off after fifteen minutes. This can produce great results when done twice a day.
- Exfoliation is necessary for the removal of the dead skin and providing a healthy glow to the skin. A mixture of sugar with lemon juice and glycerin makes an effective homemade exfoliator. When used regularly it helps the skin glow as never before.
- Grind a few almonds and mix them with natural yogurt, oatmeal and ground leaves of lavender and apply on the affected areas. This is a great remedy for getting over the tan and restoring the bright and glowing skin.
About the Author
Kendria Chris writes articles for the Beauty Biz on beauty, fashion, diet and fitness.
Kendria's homepage: HairParlor.com
Got something to say?
We are looking for authors! Submit an article.
The dangerous chemicals in beauty products and how to avoid them
Skincare products and advice for healthy summer skin
Look hot and sexy when it's cold and dark
Hair emergencies - some questions and answers
How to buy perfect pearls for your walk down the wedding aisle
How to choose and apply the blush that's right for you